Experience Development Training
Unlocked & Inspired
Crafting new experiences for travelers
Increasingly tourists are looking for experiences when they travel to connect with their surroundings and live like the locals. Join us for three days of intensive experiential tourism development training at Ruthven Park National Historic Site, in Cayuga. Connect for three days with one of Canada’s leading experiential tourism operators and facilitators, Celes Davar, to learn the key ingredients for creating new experiences for your guests.
What will you learn?
- Develop an understanding of experiential travel and why it’s a rapidly growing sector in Canada’s tourism industry.
- How developing new experiences can extend your season and add new opportunities for revenue generation all year long.
- How to build an experience by understanding the key ingredients and learning-by-participating in three new examples of how they’re used in practice.
- Consumer insights and helpful tips to get you started.
- Case studies from across Canada offering analysis of what has changed, and how this has benefited the tourism business.
- Tools, templates and materials that you can use immediately.
- An action plan to move forward.
- A limited number of post-course one to one coaching opportunities with Celes Davar for tourism operators ready to implement a new experience.
October 17-19th 2017
$350 without accommodation
$620 for accommodation from the 16th-19th Rooms will be assigned as you register.
Register Online Here!
Click here for more information.
Contact Joanne at firstname.lastname@example.org or 519.290.8687 with any questions or concerns.